Setaliste Ivana Mestrovica 46, 21000 Split
Type of museum: art/memorial
Year of founding: 1952
Barbara Domančić Kovačić (curator, marketing), email@example.com,
Maja Šeparović Palada (curator), firstname.lastname@example.org,
Tanja Prančević (museum technician), email@example.com,
Anita Skejić (museum shop), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summer (1 May - 30 September): Tuesday to Sunday 9 a.m.
to 7 p.m.
- Winter: (1 October – 30 April): Tuesday to Saturday 9
a.m. to 4 p.m.; Sunday 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Closed: Monday, public holiday
- Adults: 30 HRK
- School children and students: 15 HRK
- Admission free for the ICOM members, students of academies
of fine arts, museology, and art history (a membership card
or student’s booklet required)
Parking facilities: a public parking space
about 400 m from the museum
- buses no. 12, 7 & 8
- radio taxi: 970
- Professional guided tours organized if booked in advance
- Photographs and video recording allowed only on prior
approval from the Management
- Mobile audioguide in Croatian, English, and Italian. Card
available at the museum shop at the entrance.